with Sophie Shepherd
In this Episode:
- How is progesterone produced?
- The signs and symptoms of low progesterone
- Getting to the root cause of the symptoms
- The link between low fat/cholesterol and low progesterone
- How nutrient deficiencies contribute
- When to get your thyroid checked if you suspect it might be part of the problem
- How external factors like pharmaceuticals can affect hormone production
This week, we’re deep-diving into another topic for a solo episode — low progesterone. As I’ve discussed in previous episodes, low progesterone is linked very closely with estrogen dominance. A lot of the symptoms are related, and the treatments can be similar. So let’s dive in!
Today, I’ll teach you how to recognize the signs and symptoms of low progesterone, and how easy it can be to start treating the symptoms almost immediately. As scary as something like low progesterone might sound, it can often be treated easily with some dedication and lifestyle changes.
So don’t stress! — because that’s one of the major triggers of low progesterone. Just sit back and take some notes so you know what to look out for and how to find answers if you’re ever experiencing any of the symptoms.
Related Podcast Episodes