October 28, 2021
#49: I’m Off Birth Control, Now What?
with Sophie Shepherd
In this Episode:
- What to do after coming off birth control
- How to prevent pregnancy
- What can I do to prevent symptoms I had prior to being on birth control
- The main way birth control works in your body
- Understanding how ovulation and fertility works
- What products should I consider now that I’m off of hormonal birth control?
- Cervical Mucus, Ovulation Predictor Kits, Basal Body Temperature
- Fem Tech Devices – Proov, TempDrop, Daysy
- What to use during your period – The most common hormonal imbalances after coming off birth control
Coming off hormonal birth control can be truly scary! You don’t know what your body will be like without the synthetic hormones, how will you know what’s normal? Will you get pregnant right away? What will you use for period products! There’s so many questions so I’ve tried to answer as many of them as I can here today! Don’t forget to check the show notes for all the resources attached to this podcast.
- The Birth Control Workshop (I go through all the pros/cons of all types of birth control)
- The Free Guide – How to Ditch the Pill Like A Boss
- And of course The ultimate program – I’m Off Birth Control Now What?
- For 10% off Tempdrop products – Shop here!
- For 10% off Blume period products – Shop here and use code HEALTH10
- For $5 off a Proov test – Shop here!
- Cora Tampons
Related Podcast Episodes