In this episode
- The importance of the macronutrients and micronutrients especially when it comes to weight loss
- Why cutting carbs can be detrimental to your health
- Super foods for weight loss
- How nature and whole foods can become a pharmacy
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- The Hand Method
In a world of weight loss fad diets it’s refreshing to have a reminder of the basic macro and micro nutrient needs all human’s need to thrive. In this episode, Jeremy Piccott enlightens us about how he uses a whole foods approach without deprivation dieting to support women with their health and weight goals.
We focus on breaking down the rules that don’t change in the nutrition industry. The importance of the macronutrients and micronutrients especially when it comes to weight loss. We discuss how most people cut the carbs and why that can be detrimental to our health, causing vitamin and mineral deficiencies that in turn cause symptoms. We also discuss how nature and whole foods can become a pharmacy to correct symptoms.
We discuss how to use the hand method as a guide for portion control, some super foods for weight loss, and how to easily change your portions when you are trying to achieve your weight loss goals