In this episode
- How Dr. Roelands got into supporting women with pcos through her own journey of developing it
- Why knowing your PCOS type is helpful
- The THRIVE protocol for PCOS
- Why dieting is the wrong approach to reversing PCOS symptoms
- The importance of the circadian rhythm for PCOS
In this episode we interview a PCOS advocate, Dr. Jennifer Roelands, Board Certified OBGYN and Integrative Practitioner chat about her THRIVE protocol for supporting women with PCOS.
THRIVE stands for:
T – Taking Note
H – Habits
V – Victories
E -Empowering other people
We talk in depth about how dieting is often the wrong approach to PCOS and what else we can do from a nutrition and lifestyle perspective to support PCOS without feeling deprived.
Related Podcast Episodes