SHE Health Experience
The gold standard one-of-a-kind 6 month ladies-only total transformation solution to ditching the debilitating cramps (and the PMS from hell), recalibrating your irritable gut, and silencing the anxiety without costly medications or another failed fad diet.
No one told you your 30’s were gonna feel like:
- Bloating after every meal that leaves you feeling like you can’t fit into your favorite jeans (cause you have a balloon in your belly)
- Bleeding through your tampon every 2 hours and cramping up so badly that you can’t get out of bed
- Being so fatigued you have half the energy of what you used to
- Living in a body that doesn’t feel like your own
- Wasting hours of your life stressing as you research your symptoms because your doctors keep telling you “your labs are normal”,
- Dealing with crippling brain fog that makes your work performance suffer
- Trying every new trendy diet hoping it will help you lose the weight so that you can feel comfortable in your own skin
Here’s the thing …
This is supposed to be YOUR decade to thrive but instead you are spending it in hormonal chaos and fearful about what the future holds for your health.
This is NOT a way to live and no you are not just “getting older” nor do you “just have to live with it” and you definitely don’t have to deal with compromising your life for your health.
You get to have regular bowel movements, anxiety free days, peaceful and regular periods AND a total transformation of your mental, physical and spiritual health.
It starts with you, babe. You MUST believe in yourself, have confidence that your body has your back and that it has what it takes to thrive again.
You’ve probably tried ALL the supplements, all the diets, all the medications and still feel like garbage. But you were missing ONE crucial step – a CUSTOM curated health blueprint based on your specific diagnostic lab testing and SUPPORT from a team of female lead coaches to guide you every step of the way.
🤫 Can I share a secret?
Your body already knows how to heal but it needs a guide, support, accountability and direction – that is the magic of the SHE Health Experience.
I can’t promise results overnight. But what if having a fantastic period was as simple as uncovering hidden stressors in your body through advanced lab work and creating a customized holistic protocol built just for you.
And what if in just six months, you could finally…
- Have energy to make it through the day without naps (and finally be present for your kids, family & jobour)
- Say yes to that adventurous vacation you’ve been putting off because you trust your body is strong enough to enjoy it
- Release your emotional stress and trauma and take back control of your emotions, bounce back from daily stressors easily so that you no longer feel a need to snap at your partner.
- Know that your chronic symptoms are NOT all in your head and be confident on your path forward
- Finally know what foods are essential for your gut, hormone and brain health so that you can ditch the reflux, regulate your period and quelch anxiety & PMS
- Leverage your hormones as the superpowers they are so that you can improve & optimize your entire month and not be held back by your awful period anymore.
I created the SHE Health Experience for you – the woman who wants painless periods, a happy belly and a calm mind without going to a million unhelpful doctors, struggling on your own or continuing to run the frustrating hampster wheel of exercising more and eating less.
Welcome to the SHE HEALTH EXPERIENCE
Our all inclusive 6 step method for getting to the root of your YOUR COMPLEX HORMONE, DIGESTIVE AND MOOD RELATED ISSUES
LIVE Weekly Calls
Every Wednesday you will get live Zoom call with a SHE Health Coach so you can ask your burning questions, get customized guidance and get access to exclusive trainings
Emotional Support Sessions
Every other week you’ll be lead through a variety of emotional support sessions, trainings and emotional release workshops with a Holistic Pelvic Care and Womb Healing Coach and an Eating Psychology coach
After every class, you’ll have soul homework to complete – one simple task to activate your healing journey
You’ll be getting 3 or 5 functional lab assessments and comprehensive holistic protocols created by Sophie so that you can finally have answers and accelerate your journey to happy hormones.
Depending on your selected package, you’ll have either bi-weekly or monthly 1:1 check-ins with Sophie to review your labs and help you implement your holisitc protocols.
You’ll join the SHE Health Experience Community for community support, accountability, and leadership through the most challenging times. This is where you can ask a coach or fellow member for help in between sessions!
You’ll also get VIP access to the entire SHE Health Experience Collection of Women’s Health Resources:
- The SHE Health Nutrient Solutions Program (Valued at $197)
- The SHE Health Optimized Eating Guide for Weight Loss and Hormonal Health (Valued at $497)
- The SHE Health Intuitive and Mindful Eating Roadmap (Valued at $497)
- The SHE Health Inflammation Blaster Meal Prep Plan (Valued at $97)
- Boundary Setting Strategies for Superwomen (Valued at $197)
- The SHE Health Blood Sugar Mood Stabilizer Method (Valued at $197)
- The SHE Health Guide to Radical Self-Compassion (Valued at $197)
- The SHE Health Menstrual Magic Method (Valued at $497)
Are you wondering if the SHE Health Experience is the right next step for you and your health?
Meet Sophie Shepherd
Certified FDN-P and Holistic Hormone Health Coach
Hey I’m Sophie, Founder of SHE Talks Health and the creator of the SHE Health Experience. I created my company only after years of suffering in silence with menstrual health abnormalities, crippling fatigue, anxiety that rocked me to my core, “incurable IBS”, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and so much more.
After hitting rock bottom at age 22, I knew things had to change if I was going to survive. I made a radical change by investing in a Functional Medicine Doctor, and he saved my life.
As I began this work with him, I could feel my energy increasing rapidly; my body getting stronger each day; my hair stopped falling out; my anxiety eased; I no longer lived in fear of nasty reactions to eating and my periods got better.
After getting my life back using functional medicine, SHE Talks Health emerged as a way to pay it forward and help high achieving women in their 20s/30s rebalance their hormones, elevate their mood and have happy bellies again through root cause diagnostic testing and nutrition & lifestyle science so they can feel confident, safe and at peace in their bodies, mind and spirit and back in the driver’s seat of their health.
Meet Becca Kyle
Certified FDN-P and Holistic Health Practitioner
Becca Kyle is a certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and helps exhausted and stressed out women, who feel like they have tried everything, FINALLY uncover the root of their weight, hormone, and gut issues so they can feel happy in their bodies and present for their families again. The fast-paced lifestyle she led in her 20’s coupled with negative coping mechanisms and birth control that depleted many key nutrients set her up for inflammation, leaky gut, and severe hormone imbalance. Becca became exhausted, overweight, and anxious, couldn’t sleep, experienced chronic pain, and developed fertility issues that sent her to a myriad of health professionals to get help.
After years of no success in the traditional health world she finally discovered a holistic practitioner who enabled her to get to the root cause of many of her symptoms and fell in love with functional health. Her passion for health and wellness and background in education led her to Functional Diagnostic Nutrition.
Becca wanted to empower others to fight for their own health and wellness by discovering connected underlying dysfunction and educating them on how to bring the body back into balance. She is thrilled to have her dream career helping women move towards their ideal health visions, experience joy and contentment for no reason, get restorative sleep, have abundant energy and feel confident in their bodies.
Meet Sara Groton
Eating Psychology CoachAfter struggling with my mental & physical health, self confidence, and body image for years, 10 years ago I finally took my life into my my own hands. It all started with changing the way I ate, which drastically changed how I felt and lit the fire within me to help others feel better too. After becoming certified as a Holistic Nutrition Consultant, it became clear to me that while paying attention to what we eat is crucial, paying attention to how we think about our bodies and our relationship with food is even more important, and consequently can be more complex and challenging. I knew that in order to truly heal and help other women do the same, I had to dive deeper, which led me to study Eating Psychology and Positive Psychology. For the last 5 years I have worked to empower women to reject diet culture, learn to eat intuitively, unlearn the toxic body beliefs they have absorbed from society, develop deep self compassion, and realize that we are worthy of everything we want in life no matter what our bodies look like. Often this journey results in physical changes such as weight loss, because the body stores what we are unable to process emotionally. It always results in living a more full, true, beautiful life. And when we can break free from the world’s expectations of us and start living from a place of truth and fierce, unconditional self love, we are powerful beyond belief.
Meet Miriam Bouve
1:1 Holistic Pelvic Care and Womb Guide + Pelvic Therapist
Miriam specializes in emotional release, pelvic health, and womb healing. She helps women process stuck or numb emotions in their bodies, womb and pelvic space behind:
- chronic pain (including endo, fibroids ect.)
- menstrual pain and irregularities
- sexual blocks
- healing from difficult and traumatic births
Miriam uses somatic techniques, emotional release breathwork, energy work, guided self massage, pelvic re-education, and intuitive listening to support deeper healing.