In this episode
- Hally’s journey with SIBO and IBS
- How our lifestyles and diets contribute to chronic fatigue and GI issues
- Nutrient deficiencies and how supplementing can improve chronic fatigue
- 2-degree shifts for a better relationship with lifestyle changes
- The four best ways to categorize foods that have nothing to do with macros and micros
After receiving very little guidance from doctors on how to heal her gut, Hally Brooke of Live Nourished Coaching, set out on her own journey to discover what works. Now, she shares her functional medicine wisdom with her clients (and anyone she can reach) to help them make attainable and maintainable health goals that work for their bodies. Today, she shares with us about two-degree shifts that will help us reach our goals, why chronic fatigue starts and stays in our bodies, how to fix it, and how to change our relationship with food for the better.
Visit her website for free guides